Satchel bag
Ya han terminado las Fallas en Valencia y ahora toca recuperarnos de tantos días de fiesta.
Hoy os traigo un LBD con detalles de encaje en los hombros que le dan un toque único, me encanta éste vestido y es perfecto para la primavera, estación en la que acabamos de entrar.
Y para darle contraste al look el Satchel Bag en verde fluor.
We have completed the Fallas in Valencia and now it recover from so many holidays.
Today I bring a LBD with lace detailing on the shoulders that give a unique touch, I love this dress and perfect for the spring season in which we have entered today.
And to give contrast to the look Satchel Bag green fluor.
Today I bring a LBD with lace detailing on the shoulders that give a unique touch, I love this dress and perfect for the spring season in which we have entered today.
And to give contrast to the look Satchel Bag green fluor.
Vestido / Dress: Pepa loves by Nineta
Medias / Tights: Calcedonia
Tacones / Heels: Zara
Bolso / Handbag: Satchel Bag
Bolso / Handbag: Satchel Bag
Pulseras / Bracelets: Abaloop
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario